Saturday 1 September 2012

KNOWING WHAT YOU WANT AND KNOWING WHERE AND TIME TO GET IT


If you don't know where you are going, others will lead you to their destination and that is a first class failure for you.
But if you know where you are going, what you want and where to get it; you will fly like an eagle to the peak of you destiny.
The genesis of you life is not when you were born; but it is the time you realize whom you are and what to do to make you that person whom you are destined to be; that is the starting point of your life and is what matters most in the life of everyone(fate don't guide, but hope guides).
To know more about your destiny and to get help that will pave your way straight to your destiny, kindly leave your comment below:

1 comment:

  1. I need a sorcerer to foretell me about my future. I have been experiencing difficulties in life and i want to know the cause and how my future is going to be?
    Please help me prophet Itoto this is my email: joeharis@email.com

    ReplyDelete