Saturday 13 July 2013

THANKS TO PROPHET ITOTO FOR HELPING ME OUT OF CHRONIC POVERTY!


Hello!

I'm Anton from Washington DC, United States.

I'm say a marvelous thanks to Prophet Itoto whom just rescued me out of my chronic poverty.
I was married to a pretty lady and i was working in a company called; "Zantech IT Services". I have a little problem with the company in 2008, and i was dismissed from the company on May 20th 2009.

Ever since then, i have been dueling in an unimaginable poverty, my pretty wife divorced me for another man, thereby leaving me all alone in the suffering.

Sometime two weeks ago, i met a testimony of Prophet Itoto and his miraculous act, i contacted him via the link in the testimony.

I was asked by the prophet to perform some rituals which did't even cost me upto $300.

After one week of my rituals, i was so surprised 3 days ago when i was called by the management of Zantech IT Services and i was ask to resume work with a high promotion and with immediate effect, i was also compensated with a total sum of $1000,000 and a house with an official car on my resumption day.

Once again, thanks to Prophet Itoto, i will always bare my gratitude to you for your miraculous act.  

No comments:

Post a Comment